• Joseph Caraccio

New 601A Waiver Allows You to Stay in the US While You Apply

The new I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence waiver allows you to remain in the US while you apply for a waiver of your unlawful entry. If you entered the US illegally and have a US Citizen spouse or parent then you may be eligible for a 601A waiever. This would allow you to get a Green Card dispite having entered the US illegally.

Recent Posts

See All

Printable rights document where you can list your attorney name and contact number should you ever have an encounter with law enforcement. Lists your rights during such a stop including your right to